Friday, December 01, 2006

my amazing early Christmas present


Real picture to come soon... (hopefully)

My amazing husband and I have been married now for 3.5 years - not long for some... but we've had what seems like an endless amount memories and journeys ALREADY! I'm thrilled to continue the journey with him.... The back story to this picture is this: When we got married we were in college and therefore the rings we bought were not exactly what we would have picked out given normal circumstances - so we've been saving for a while to trade and upgrade a little. Andrew received his new ring for his birthday this year - and mine is coming as a Christmas present. (we picked it out yesterday) The ring in the picture is a much bigger version of the one we've picked out - but I LOVE LOVE LOVE it and I LOVE LOVE LOVE LLLLOOOOOVVVEEE my husband.

Just thought I'd share my fluttering heart feelings with you all...

3 Comments:

At 3:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome! How fun!!!! Can't wait to see it!!! He's on the ball- Took Matt 10 years to upgrade mine!-Jessica

 
At 10:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Simply gorgeous!!

 
At 5:12 PM, Blogger Angela said...

I copied you and put my ring on my blog too:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home