Wednesday, December 13, 2006

If I got any cuter...


no really - if this girl were any cuter I don't know what I would do..

Her recently found mobility tires mom out.... She crawls all over, well everything - climbs up on things - loves to pull her self up to a standing position - and puts ANYTHING on the floor in her mouth. (which has caused a few problems - but luckily mom and dad usually spot the problem pretty quickly.

What an amazing child - I'm looking forward to celebrating Christmas with both her and my amazing husband this year... what gifts they are.

3 Comments:

At 11:29 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

I know what you mean! I think my daughter doesn't know she can't walk, so I spend most of the day trying to catch her before she collapses! What a beautiful dress Ailey has on.

 
At 8:58 PM, Blogger Angela said...

i'm gonna have to vacuum our offices so she doesn't eat any more candy wrappers:)

 
At 8:13 AM, Blogger larchmeany said...

She is squeezable...and she is so good about being passed around to so many strangers...a very pleasant young lady. Children do make Christmas...well...Christmasy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home