Saturday, December 30, 2006

The end is here.... really.

It's no secret my posts have been few and far between - and I've finally made the decision to end the rediculousness. I will no longer be updating this blog. I do however, plan to keep up with Ailey's website more often, (New Year's Resolution) - mac.web.com/andrewandemilysmith - and also my myspace and facebook. It's just too much to keep up with all of them- and I can't do it any longer.

So thanks to blogger for the good run...Thanks to those of you who still checked daily to see if I had perhaps decided to update... I'm looking forward to new opportunities - HOWEVER, I will still daily check in with your blogs - so keep the posts coming!

Love to you all.

2 Comments:

At 12:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am highly disturbed by this decision

 
At 1:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am mildly bummed by this decision, yet completely understanding.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home